Pumpkin Hat in All Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What do you get when you combine texture, cozy and a burst of fall color? Why, a crochet pumpkin hat, of course! Let me tell you why I love this hat (and you will too). First up.. here in Michigan, we don’t mess around. Our winters are cold and sometimes our autumns are as well. One day it’s sunny skies and beautiful fall leaves and the next it’s snow and frigid temperatures. So when it comes to cold weather hats, I like ’em warm and cozy! And then top off that little stem with the cutie pie leaves from the medium pumpkin pattern…and sigh… deliciousness in a hat, I tell you!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizevarious sizes ranging from baby to adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet