We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A plaid crochet ear warmer is just what you need to keep toasty warm as the weather gets colder. The weather is beautiful during the day here but at night it gets chilly. In the desert you can have a 20 degree drop in temperature in just a few hours. Carrying layers is a must and this crochet ear warmer is an easy accessory to carry with you. I love creating crochet patterns and love the excuse to take pictures of my family. This pattern turned out so cute on all my family members. But each member is unique so I provided three different ways to finish off this the crochet ear warmer to meet each person’s style. I will show yo how to make a c wide, twisted or cinched crochet ear warmer."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 Dc = 2 inches
4 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeSizes available: Baby, Child, Tee, Small Adult, Large Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet