We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Smokestack Hat is the latest addition to the Smokestack set on Moogly! First came the Smokestack Cowl, then the Smokestack Boot Cuffs - and I heard your requests for a matching hat! The Smokestack Hat is a slightly slouchy beanie that compliments the cowl and cuffs perfectly. But of course, it stands alone as well! The Smokestack Hat features 3 sizes - from Teen to Large Adult! Pick your color and accessories and make the free pattern set today!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches
in overlapping post stitch
Finished SizeTeen: 21-22"; Small Adult: 22-23"; Large Adult: 23"-24"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet