Linda's Easy Chemo Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m sharing this easy crochet chemo cap pattern in support of the 2018 Cancer Hat Challenge. Sharing a crochet cancer hat pattern with you all means a lot to me, because my grandma Linda, the matriarch of our family, is a breast cancer survivor. To survivors: we celebrate your strength! To those of you who have lost loved ones to cancer: we remember them, and honor them with our craft. For those still fighting cancer, the crochet community wants you to know that you are not alone. A crochet chemo cap is a small gift, but it’s what we have to offer. Know that it comes with our prayers for your healing, and our hope for your future."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
6 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in Hdc through 3rd loop
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters