Sonic Waves Slouch Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This colorful and slightly slouchy beanie is made with a simple combination of stitches with alternating heights and coordinates with the Sonic Waves Cowl. It is a perfect project for mini skeins and is the second of four patterns made from a single Brava Mini Pack with 24 mini skeins of yarn. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch, treble (triple) crochet Crocheting in the round, changing colors Crocheting the back loop, crocheting over yarn tails (pattern includes links to video tutorials for each) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Infant (Child, Teen/Adult). Photographed sample is size Teen/Adult. Infant: 14.25” (36 cm) hat circumference x 5.75” (14.5 cm) length. Child: 17.5” (44.5 cm) hat circumference x 7.75” (19.5 cm) length. Teen/Adult: 20.5” (52 cm) hat circumference x 8” (20.5 cm) length. Materials WeCrochet Brava yarn Mini Packs (100% acrylic, 18 oz/600 g/1308 yd/1196 m) in 28460 Blues – 1 mini skein each in 28455 White (A), 28409 Alfalfa (B), 28432 Fig (C), 28422 Cornflower (D), 28437 Marina (E), 28427 Denim (F), 28453 Tidepool (G), 28434 Grass (H), 28420 Cobblestone Heather (I), 28429 Dublin (J), 28452 Solstice Heather (K), and 28411 Asphalt Heather (L), or approximately 38 yd (34.5 m) in A; 5 yd (4.5 m) in B; 45 yd (41 m) in C; 9 yd (8 m) in D; 14 yd (13 m) each in E, F, I, and J; 16 yd (14.5 m) each in G and K; 11 yd (10 m) each in H and L in any medium weight yarn. NOTE: Yarn requirements are listed for largest size; smaller sizes will require less yarn. US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge Through Rnd 4 = 4.5” (11.5 cm) diameter in pattern. For best fit, always check your gauge."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters