We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jasmine Beanie is an easy top down crochet hat pattern. This hat is fitted but stretchy, so a single hat will accommodate a few different head sizes. I know in my house, the child-size beanie was passed around between children aged 3-8 and it actually fit them all! Crochet your hat in a single color, or as a striped crochet beanie – both ways look great. This beanie is crocheted from the top down. You will start by crocheting a circle, increasing on each round until you have reached the required diameter for the size you are making. Then you will stop increasing, and simply crochet in the round until your hat is the right height. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBODY: 14 sts x 12 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10 cm x 10 cm measured over patt.
RIBBING: 4 sts x 15 rows = 1″ x 4″ / 3 cm x 10 cm measured over single crochet ribbing.
Note: as this hat is worked from the top down, it is easier to check your gauge by measuring your circle as you go. After 5 rounds, your circle will measure approx. 4.5” / 11.5cm across.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters