We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jasmine Beanie is an easy top down crochet hat pattern. This hat is fitted but stretchy, so a single hat will accommodate a few different head sizes. I know in my house, the child-size beanie was passed around between children aged 3-8 and it actually fit them all! Crochet your hat in a single color, or as a striped crochet beanie – both ways look great. This beanie is crocheted from the top down. You will start by crocheting a circle, increasing on each round until you have reached the required diameter for the size you are making. Then you will stop increasing, and simply crochet in the round until your hat is the right height. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBODY: 14 sts x 12 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10 cm x 10 cm measured over patt.
RIBBING: 4 sts x 15 rows = 1″ x 4″ / 3 cm x 10 cm measured over single crochet ribbing.
Note: as this hat is worked from the top down, it is easier to check your gauge by measuring your circle as you go. After 5 rounds, your circle will measure approx. 4.5” / 11.5cm across.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters