We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There have been so many messy bun hats taking the world by storm. I made a conscious decision to make several designs to represent different levels of creators as well as different styles for different outfits. We all have different reasons we choose specific crochet patterns so I am doing my absolute best to cover all the bases. This lovely hat is super fast and really quite easy to work up. Shells may appear to be a difficult stitch, but really they are so simple! You must give this one a try. You can even decrease 2 more rows and cinch it together to make a beanie!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeHDC 4” = 13 stitches, 8 rows
Finished SizeStretchy, Fits 20” loosely to 24” snug
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet