14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
How To Cinch A Slouchy Hat Closed
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Over the years, slouchy hats have become one of my favorite projects to crochet. They are fun to wear, gift, donate, and sell! I prefer to crochet my slouchy hats from the bottom-up, and in this tutorial I’m going to share how to cinch a bottom-up slouchy hat closed. This simple tutorial will help make your hats slouchier and cozier. I’ll share how to cinch a crochet slouchy hat closed in five easy steps… and one of the steps is optional, and the other one you have to do anyway to finish your project. It’s that easy!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters