We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For the Dahlia Shawl / Scarf, I’ve combined several simple crochet stitches that add both a nice texture and drape. The size is easily customizable so you can crochet it and wear it as a shawl or triangular scarf. For this triangular crochet shawl, I chose Lion Brand Yarns Turnstyles, a self-striping, bulky mohair-look yarn, and all of the colorwork was done for me which made this a perfect crochet project for binge watching my favorite TV shows. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters