Fox Colorado Beanie Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It is Super Cute, Super fun and Super easy. This Pattern has 3 sizes. And is designed with worsted weight yarns. We kept the details simple and no fancy stitch techniques, so you can stitch one up really fast. Skill: Easy to moderate Materials: Crochet Hook: I Yarn: Worsted Weight (4) 3 oz. Blue – C1, 3 oz. White - C2 2 oz. Red – C3 3 oz. Yellow – C4 3 oz. Rust / Orange C4 Small Amount black."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild: 16-17 inches (S), Youth: 18-20 inches (M), Adult: 21-22 inches (L)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet