How To Crochet A Christmas Tree Garland Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love these cute little crochet trees for the holidays! You can take yarn and make a garland with them too by streaming them on top of the trees. Also they would make very cute ornaments as well. I used a h hook and medium worsted yarn. I love making these adorable crochet trees in all colors of yarn. This crochet tree pattern is great for beginners. I will show you step by step how to make this cute tree."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Gift Topper
- Holly Jolly Holiday Crochet Stocking
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Christmas Tree Hat
- Santa Club Crochet Coaster
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters