We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspiration comes from all places. For me I am constantly inspired by color, texture and shape. It is so incredibly special when those 3 inspirations come together for a design that pops, is beautiful, easy to make, and just a delight to wear. This Galway Shawl uses the Hedgehog yarn with its soft fiber and colors that blend and pop beautifully. You can wear this shawl as a shawl or as a comfortable scarf for the colder season."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters