We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beanie is worked from the bottom up using a variety of stitches that create an interesting texture throughout the piece. This pattern includes instructions for the Filil Beanie in sizes Toddler, Child, Adult S, and Adult L. Difficulty: Beginner/Advanced Beginner Materials needed: 5.5mm crochet hook (or whichever hook is needed to obtain the correct gauge) Approximately 75-165 yds worsted weight #4 yarn Yarn needle Scissors Faux fur pom (optional) Knowledge of basic crochet stitches is required. Any other special stitches are described in the pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 7 rows = 2 inches in scblo
Finished SizeStandard sizes for head circumference used and given for each size in pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters