14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hats are always a great fashion accessory to add to your outfit. They look great on everyone no matter what style you prefer. People of all ages look great in hats if you find the right style, and there are lots of different types of hats to choose from these days. There are basic crochet beanie hats, slouchy hats, crochet hats with brims, hats with earflaps, and so many more. Because of all the different types to choose from, hats are no longer just a winter accessory. They have turned into an essential fashion accessory for any time of the year.
If you think hats are only a winter fashion accessory, then think again. Crochet hat patterns can be worn any time of the year and are not just for keeping your head warm when there is a chill in the air. There is a trendy hat style for every season of the year, and they are a great fashion accessory for men, women, and kids alike. If you need some inspiration on how to rock this accessory, we’ve put together this great eBook to help you out. It is chock full of amazing patterns for men and women both young and old. Inside, you’ll find a variety of crocheted hats to choose from!
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive fantastic free crochet patterns delivered right to your inbox every day!
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside the Free eBook
Crochet Beanie Hats
These crochet hat patterns include a variety of your standard crochet slouchy beanie, perfect to wear as a fall accessory or as a way to keep your head warm in the winter. There are patterns for adults and children, from simple and slouchy hat patterns to those with multiple stitch designs to some featuring fun decorations, like little crochet flowers. These crochet hats can be worn anytime and are so quick and simple to make.
- Candy Puffs Beanie: This free crochet hat pattern is made using the cluster stitch and includes instructions for all ages including babies, toddlers, children, and adults. Use your imagination and add a decorative detail to the outside to customize the look of this crochet beanie hat.
- Easy Slouchy Beanie: This stylish slouchy hat is an easy crochet pattern to complete, so for those still a little new to crochet but want to branch out will truly enjoy making this pattern. Plus, it's worked in double crochet, which makes it a quick pattern to work up. Slouchy hats are great to have around because they work well for everyday wear due to their more casual feel.
Crochet Cap Patterns with Brims
The crochet cap patterns in this pattern collection all feature brims, which are perfect for shielding your eyes and protecting them from the sun. Whether you're looking to make a colorful spring hat for tending to your garden, or you want to make something to shield your little one's eyes from the harsh rays of the sun, you'll find your perfect crochet hat pattern here.
- Colorful Spring Hat: Celebrate spring with a brand new hat. This floppy, brimmed hat is perfect for wearing during the sunny days of spring and summer. Brightly colored lightweight yarn and the shell stitch are used to complete this free crochet hat pattern. This floppy, brimmed hat is the perfect accessory to wear to a garden party or the racetrack or to give as a homemade Mother's Day gift.
- Men's Brimmed Crocheted Cap: Worsted weight yarn in a neutral color (like gray, shown above) makes this a perfect pattern to make for the guy in your life. Men of all ages will appreciate this homemade crocheted cap, which will match all their outfits and keep them stylishly warm. Make this for your boyfriend, husband, brother, father, or cousin.
Crochet Hat Patterns for Kids
Hat patterns for kids are always so cute because they can get away with wearing hats that look like animals or monsters. These silly hats will brighten up a child's day, and you'll love how quickly they work up!
- Precious Puppy Dog Hat: We promise, this will be the easiest puppy you'll ever have to care for! If your child has puppy fever (or maybe you do, too), then this is the perfect answer. The sweet little personality on the outside will delight the little one wearing it. The magic ring is used to create this free crochet hat pattern. Ear flaps will keep your child's ears warm, and two brown buttons are sewn on for the eyes.
- Crochet Monster Hat: Whether or not it's Halloween, your kids will love wearing this scary (but also totally cute!) monster hat. Their imagination will get a big boost from this extra little pop of crochet magic. Complete with eyes and a set of teeth, this crochet hat pattern will allow anyone to relax and have a goofy day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters