Easy Chemo Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this beautiful crochet chemo cap for someone special. The design features a beautiful texture on the outside and contrasting colors and lays flat on the inside. The stitches are close together without any gaping holes and fits a 20" head circumference size. For these patterns you will need to know how to: -single crochet - half double crochet - magic circle Materials: - Size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook - A very soft medium weight yarn. I used Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Hint of Silk in "Oriental Tea" and "Smoked Silk" with a small amount of "Dusty Rose" for the ribbon. This yarn is 85% Bamboo and 15% silk. About 3 oz needed. - Blunt needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters