We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fortune’s Hat features the same open lacy fabric as the matching Shawlette and Wrap, with a simple brim and optional decorative buttons! Shown in a super slouchy style, it’s easy to make into a beanie if you prefer, with the included instructions. Made with Lion Brand Superwash Merino, this is a fun and quick one skein pattern - in fact, you can get 2 hats out of just one skein!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMost adults/teens 22-24"
- Lion Brand Superwash Merino
- US-L hook
- US-J hook
- 2 buttons (optional, any size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners
- Super Simple Beginner's 30-Minute Beanie
- 30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
- How to Crochet Cable Hat Tutorial
- Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanie
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Kitty Cat Beanie Hat
- Timeless Boho Beanie
- Aqua Ridge Slouchy Hat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet