We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fortune’s Hat features the same open lacy fabric as the matching Shawlette and Wrap, with a simple brim and optional decorative buttons! Shown in a super slouchy style, it’s easy to make into a beanie if you prefer, with the included instructions. Made with Lion Brand Superwash Merino, this is a fun and quick one skein pattern - in fact, you can get 2 hats out of just one skein!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMost adults/teens 22-24"
- Lion Brand Superwash Merino
- US-L hook
- US-J hook
- 2 buttons (optional, any size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters