14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet beanie pattern uses Cobblestone yarn from Lion Brand. The unique stitch, combined with this beautiful yarn, has so much wonderful texture! The extra loop added between double crochet stitches creates a delicate diagonal design that is just lovely. The technique also adds a little extra “poof” to the stitch, making this an especially soft and squishy project! This hat will look beautiful in any yarn, but a yarn similar to the Cobblestone (which has a nice tight structure), will have more stitch definition. "
NotesStitches & Abbreviations Used:
(sl st) slip stitch
(sc) single crochet
(dc) double crochet
(yo) yarn over
technique: crochet in the back loop only
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet