We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, this Zoodiacs Horse Afghan Square design is worked using corner to corner crochet, coming out to around 18 inches wide. Use different yarn and/or hook to adjust the size. The design can be a baby blanket all on its own, or joined to make a full Zoodiacs Afghan!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- J hook (CloverUSA Amour Hooks*)
- Red Heart Super Saver in Cafe Latte
- Michaels Loops and Threads Impeccables in Heather
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Mustard, Black
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
- African Flower Granny Square
- Garden Trellis Afghan Square
- Bargello Crochet Afghan Block
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Hug a Friend Square
- Lacy Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- Sunflower Granny Square
- Magic Spike Mandala Square
- Southwestern Crochet Blanket Square
- Rainbow Burst Reversible Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet