We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cute woodland newborn booties with fold over cuffs and cute pom-poms, made in a light worsted weight yarn, in two colors so they are ideal to wear for spring, autumn or winter and will match any outfit, easily worked up in just a couple of hours, add a soft toy and you have great quick gift for family and friends, they are also great to crochet for baby showers or sell at craft fairs, bazaars, country festivals etc."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5sc and 2 rows to 1 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet