Amazing Grace Super Saturday Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Amazing Grace Saturday Super Scarf is the 21st free pattern in the Amazing Grace Series... This series is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness... This fun scarf is extra long for a stylish effect and by using self striping yarn, the color does all the work for you... The pattern uses the standard Amazing Grace stitch pattern along with an extra long stitch for plenty of movement in the scarf. Head to beatriceryandesigns.com of more Amazing Grace Patterns!!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Nostalgia Skinny Crochet Scarf
- Edgewater Blanket
- Crax Gradient Shawl
- Rhea V-neck Cardigan
- Snap Dragon Stitch Crochet Sweater Dress
- Crocheted Easter Bunny
- Basic 12" Wreath Form Cover
- Large Pumpkin
- Rosea Cardigan
- Turqua Spring Wreath
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet