Ocean and Seas Preemie Blanket
By: Brie Carr from creamofthecropcrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love how the colors of this blanket using Red Heart Soft Baby Steps, remind me of the oceans and seas, and the fun spirit of this blanket reminds me of the fun and sometimes wildness of the waves. Finished Size: 28” x 28” Materials: Worsted weight (4-medium) yarn CA: Red Heart, Soft Baby Steps, Aqua, 270 yards (2 skeins) CB: Red Heart, Soft Baby Steps, Elephant, 270 yards (2 skeins) CC: Red Heart, Soft Baby Steps, Jadie, 270 yards (2 skeins) J-10 (6.00mm) crochet hook Fabric scissors Yarn needle, to weave ends Gauge: 3 dc sts x 2 rows is 1”"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 dc sts x 2 rows is 1”
Finished Size28” x 28”
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- J crochet hook
- Fabric scissors
- Yarn needle, to weave ends
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet