We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Lovey Shells and Chevrons is a beautifully textured lovey that is quick n easy to make just in time for a perfect baby shower gift. You are going to love the feel and ease of working with these stitches. Video will assist with stitches and wrapping a teether into it!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge – HDC 4? = 13 stitches, 8 rows
Finished SizeSize – 21? length x 11? chevron with / 12? shell width
- K/ 10-1/2 6.50mm
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- Teal Wrap Bracelet
- Shells Aflutter 12 Inch Afghan Square
- Crocheted Boy Flap Sandals
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- Toddler Scarecrow Hat
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet