How To Crochet The Linen Stitch Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet the linen stitch. Step-by-step directions and video tutorial to help you learn how to master the linen stitch. The texture of the linen stitch is woven and compact, but still very pliable. This simple pattern consists of single crochet and the chain stitch. It is a perfect crochet stitch for a beginner. I love making things using the linen stitch. Once I get the foundation row completed, I get into the rhythm of the pattern and I don’t really have to pay much attention to what I am doing. I can watch a television show with my family and have my crochet therapy at the same time. This linen stitch would be great for so many things. Once you learn how to crochet the linen stitch, your world will open to new possibilities."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeTo make the blanker longer or narrower, increase or decrease by 2 stitches. This afghan uses even stitches. To make this longer or shorter, simply increase or decrease the number of rows. However, to keep the symmetrical look of the afghan, be sure to count out the rows and whatever you do on one end, you should repeat on the other end.
- 2 Skeins Red Heart Soft White yarn approximately 728 yards
- 1 Skein Red Heart Minty yarn approximately 364 yards
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters