Tiny Gift Box
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple crochet pattern will help you create a tiny little gift box. DK 8ply yarn in 2 colours. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ A – silver B – red Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 3.5mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is beginner. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc) You’ll also need to know how to increase, decrease and Know how to work into back loop only. The pattern is 4 pages long and includes plenty of progress photos, gauge instructions and measurements. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters