Alison Messy Bun Beanie Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Alison Messy Bun Beanie is full of texture. Easy crochet hat that is worked flat and joined at the end. This makes it perfect for you if this is your first hat or just fun if you have been crocheting a while already. This hat takes less than two hours to make. This crochet beanie can be worked in so many colors. While I used a fresh skein of white for the hats in the photo below, the colors were all left over yarn from recent crochet projects. This pattern may look complicated; however it is not. The row stitches are worked into the rows below to create the color changes and ridge look. If you are not one that likes to weave in your yarn ends, no worries. Since you are joining this hat at the end. Carry the yarn color changes up the side rather than snip each one and weave in those dreaded ends. The crochet pattern includes a video for both left and right hand crocheters to help with the stitches."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFinished Sizes
Instructions are given in [ ] for different sizes.
Circumference: 18 [19,20] inches
Height of Hat: 8 inches; however, the hat can height can be adjusted by decreasing or increasing the rows or using a larger or smaller crochet hook size.
Ribbing: 4 SC = 1 inch, 13 rows = 4 inches
Body of Hat: 13 STs = 4 inches.
Finished SizeCircumference: 18 [19,20] inches Height of Hat: 8 inches; however, the hat can height can be adjusted by decreasing or increasing the rows or using a larger or smaller crochet hook size.
- Any Yarn that is a 4 weight category. I used left over Caron One Pound Yarn, approximately 200 yards.
- I used the following yarn colors, White, Rose, Soft Sage, and Sky Blue
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 5 Minute Crochet Patterns
- Coral Charm
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters