Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you ever wanted to make a gingham baby blanket but didn’t want all the color changes? The Gingham Squares baby blanket is made by working each square separately, while holding 2 strands of yarn together. By changing the colors of the 2 strands you're holding together you get the fade effect of having lighter washed out colors of the same kind. No color changing used. When you’re done you sew all the squares together. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge not overly important as long as it is consistent throughout each block.
Finished Size22" x 26"
- Bernat Softee Baby - White, Baby Pink Marl, Pretties Pink - 2 skeins (10 oz) each color.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet