We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am sharing with you Happy doily pattern. Crochet this airy and beautiful, modern and fresh doily and you will be able to add a lovely lace accent to any room in your home. The pattern does not have any complicated stitches, so it is a fairly easy and quick pattern. I crocheted my Happy Doily with pink variegated thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. It measures 21 cm (8,3 inches) in diameter."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size21 cm (8,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters