Easy Round Lace Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create a beautiful lace doily with this free crochet pattern and add a lovely lace accent to any room in your home. The pattern is so easy and quick, you will find you can crochet one in all your favorite colors in no time at all. I created my Easy Round Lace Doily with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. It measures 20 cm (7,87 inches) in diameter. You can use different yarn weights to create doilies of various sizes."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size20 cm (7,87 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- Large Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Pudding Hanging Ornament
- Appa The Sky Bison
- Crochet Toy Basket
- Festive Bunting
- 18" Doll Victorian Outfit
- Hampton Hanbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters