How To Crochet A Lace Heart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One of the favourite projects or pattern executed are crochet hearts, today’s pattern is made using the pineapple stitch. This small, well-designed, sensitive lace heart capabilities a pleasing combination of texture, charm and class. You’ll be able to place it on your desk or decorate any corner of your house. This pattern will spotlight your artistic and creative nature and at a similar time will show your crocheting capabilities. These beautiful crochet motifs can be used as pretty tea coasters. Ideal for home, weddings or baptism decoration. Another choice can be a gift toppers."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeThis pattern has no gauge. Will depend on the thread and needle individual use
- Cotton Merchandised Thread
- Steel Hook
- Needle to weave lose ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters