Easy To Make Crochet Chain Lace Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a Doily Pattern which works up fast and easily customizable to any size....???? Here it is.Today am sharing the pattern for this Pretty Lace Doily. This pattern works up in a jiffy. Just with Chain Stitches, Single Crochets and Double Crochets you can make this doily for decorating your home. These would also make great gifts for your loved one. I have used cotton thread ,Off White and Variegated color for this Doily. But you can very well make them with thicker yarn and make them as Doily Rugs...or Tablemats and Placemats. This simple pattern would also be a great choice to make a Doily Dream Catcher. Materials Used:- Cotton Thread No.5 3mm Steel Crochet Hook"
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
- Cozy Poncho
- Highland Twist Headband
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Beanie
- Ridge Walk Hat
- Ridge Walk Scarf
- Crochet Lavender Bags
- Halloween Wreath: A Family Of Free Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters