Easy To Make Crochet Chain Lace Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a Doily Pattern which works up fast and easily customizable to any size....???? Here it is.Today am sharing the pattern for this Pretty Lace Doily. This pattern works up in a jiffy. Just with Chain Stitches, Single Crochets and Double Crochets you can make this doily for decorating your home. These would also make great gifts for your loved one. I have used cotton thread ,Off White and Variegated color for this Doily. But you can very well make them with thicker yarn and make them as Doily Rugs...or Tablemats and Placemats. This simple pattern would also be a great choice to make a Doily Dream Catcher. Materials Used:- Cotton Thread No.5 3mm Steel Crochet Hook"
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters