Easy Crochet Spiral Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create delicate doilies with this free crochet pattern to add texture and color to your home decor. This spiral crochet design is quick and easy to make yet very bold and beautiful. You will feel good about investing your time in this crochet pattern. It is perfect for traditional as well as modern room settings. I crocheted my Easy Crochet Spiral Doily with cotton thread size 5 and a 2 mm crochet hook. It measures almost 17 cm (6,7 inches) in diameter."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size17 cm (6,7 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet