Sugar Crush Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I named this blanket Sugar Crush because the colors I used and the way they arranged themselves in the pattern reminds me of crushed up candy canes. It’s the fun, sweet, crunchy feeling of biting a lollipop. It makes me think of being a kid and I just love the way the colors played out. The entire blanket is done in double crochet stitches, and because it’s a stroller sized blanket, this is a really simple pattern to work. For the border, I used a variation of the reverse single crochet, or crab stitch, by working double crochet stitches from left to right. I’ll show you in the pattern how I did that. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size30 x 36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet