Sugar Crush Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I named this blanket Sugar Crush because the colors I used and the way they arranged themselves in the pattern reminds me of crushed up candy canes. It’s the fun, sweet, crunchy feeling of biting a lollipop. It makes me think of being a kid and I just love the way the colors played out. The entire blanket is done in double crochet stitches, and because it’s a stroller sized blanket, this is a really simple pattern to work. For the border, I used a variation of the reverse single crochet, or crab stitch, by working double crochet stitches from left to right. I’ll show you in the pattern how I did that. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size30 x 36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- Large Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Pudding Hanging Ornament
- Appa The Sky Bison
- Crochet Toy Basket
- Festive Bunting
- 18" Doll Victorian Outfit
- Hampton Hanbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters