We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love this doily pattern because the style and stitches are classically pretty, soft and airy and by using colorful thread these doilies could be a perfect addition to any decor. You will feel good about investing time in this delicate, openwork beauty, since it works up very quickly and makes a setting feel softer and more sophisticated. I crocheted my Delicate Doily with cotton thread size 30 and a 1,25 mm crochet hook. Its size is 22 cm (about 8,7 inches) in diameter."
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size22 cm (about 8,7 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet