Crochet Shell Stitch Round Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet shell stitch round doily is an easy way to create handmade items for your home decor. In an afternoon, make a lovely accent piece that is unique to your color scheme. Using less than three small skeins of cotton yarn and in just an afternoon of time; make a lovely doily. Today, I used a variegated lighter colored yarn with the green and brown yarns as an accent color. These earth tone yarns compliment each other well. I was debating how to complete the doily – with or without an accent color."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 double crochet per four inches; however, the gauge is not critical in this crochet pattern.
Finished SizeApproximately 15 inches around from the tip of one point to the opposite one.
- Potpourri Sugar’n Cream cotton yarn, 150 yards.
- Dark Taupe Peaches and Creme cotton yarn, approximately 100 yards.
- Rosemary Peaches and Creme cotton yarn, approximately 100 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters