Crochet Oval Lace Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add an elegant touch to your home decorations with this pretty Crochet Oval Lace Doily. Use them to decorate any corner of your home and it would definitely bring about a fresh ambiance. These would be ideal for center piece decorations as well as they would make great gifts for your loved ones be it any occasion. This pattern is beginner friendly with simple Crochet stitches. The size of the doily is customizable to any size of your choice. I have used dual tone but you can always play around with the colors to make it suitable for any festive or seasonal theme. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 17 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters