Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With Halloween just around the corner, what would be better than Pumpkin Doily Patterns to add a fabulous addition to your Halloween decoration. These Halloween Doilies are perfect for any Halloween lover and are great for your home decor. Today am sharing the pattern for a quite easy and fun Halloween Project, Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder. The pattern is fairly simple and quick to make with easy crochet stitches. The Orange and Green color would make perfect Halloween and Autumn fall decoration theme. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 8 Inches "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters