Crochet Cathedral Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Follow this free crochet doily pattern to make a beautiful lace doily. The design is very quick and easy to make and will look great anywhere in your home. I made the stunning Crochet Cathedral Doily with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. Its size is 16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter.Besides your chosen thread and crochet hook, you will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters