Crochet Cathedral Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Follow this free crochet doily pattern to make a beautiful lace doily. The design is very quick and easy to make and will look great anywhere in your home. I made the stunning Crochet Cathedral Doily with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. Its size is 16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter.Besides your chosen thread and crochet hook, you will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rua Shawl
- Crochet Heart Frog Applique
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters