Crochet Spiked Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create beautiful and delicate doilies with this free crochet doily/mandala pattern and add texture and color to your home decor. The design is very easy and works up fairly quickly. I made my Crochet Spiked Doily with cotton thread size 5 and a 2 mm crochet hook. It measures about 21,5 cm (8,46 inches) in diameter.Besides your chosen thread and crochet hook, you will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Sizeabout 21 cm (8,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters