Super Cute Sweater Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Just a little bit of Christmas colored yarn is needed to crochet these Super Cute Sweater Ornaments. They make excellent little ornaments for your tree, plus they also work well as homemade gift toppers for gifts. You could even use them as party favors at this year's "ugly Christmas sweater" holiday party! They measure about 5 inches and are easy to crochet. Because only a little bit of yarn is needed for each small sweater, this is an excellent pattern to make if you're looking to use up leftover yarn. Paperclips are used for the hangers.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket is the 8th pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series! This adorable baby crochet… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters