This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick & Easy Crochet Dog Sweater - For Medium-sized Dogs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy crochet sweater for medium-sized dogs is warm and stylish. Perfect for keeping your little fur babies fashionable and cozy during the chilly autumn & winter months. Plus, it's beginner-friendly & super easy to put together! Fits dogs approximately 18-29 lbs and approximately 19-21 - inches in length. Pattern also provides adjustments for slightly larger/longer and slightly smaller/shorter dogs. Keep your furry friend warm, toasty, and fashionable this season in this new handmade coat!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 4 rows = 4 - inches in double crochet
Finished SizeBack measures about 16 1/2-inches in length (neck to end) and about 14-inches in width. Chest measures about 6-inches from neck to belly.
Read NextCat Toy For Teething Kittens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters