Quick & Easy Crochet Dog Sweater - For Medium-sized Dogs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy crochet sweater for medium-sized dogs is warm and stylish. Perfect for keeping your little fur babies fashionable and cozy during the chilly autumn & winter months. Plus, it's beginner-friendly & super easy to put together! Fits dogs approximately 18-29 lbs and approximately 19-21 - inches in length. Pattern also provides adjustments for slightly larger/longer and slightly smaller/shorter dogs. Keep your furry friend warm, toasty, and fashionable this season in this new handmade coat!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 4 rows = 4 - inches in double crochet
Finished SizeBack measures about 16 1/2-inches in length (neck to end) and about 14-inches in width. Chest measures about 6-inches from neck to belly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters