Heart Finger Puppet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet heart two finger puppets are the cutest little gift! Kids will love them and they are so quick and easy to make! Great for Valentine's Day or anytime. They are so much fun! Enjoy the pattern! Finished puppet measures approx. 3″ wide by 4″ tall. Materials: H hook, 5.00mm Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Red Heart Super Saver Tapestry needle Googly eyes (2) Glue Small piece of black yarn Abbreviations: ch- chain st(s)- stitch(es) sc- single crochet sc2tog- single crochet 2 together sl st- slip stitch"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet