We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hogaraga by Lan-Anh Bui and Josephine Wan is one of 12 patterns from Little Crocheted Monsters: 12 Mini Mutants to Make excerpted with permission from GMC Publications on Underground Crafter. This pattern uses UK pattern abbreviations. You will need Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran 55% merino wool, 33% microfibre, 12% cashmere (98yd/90m per 50g): 50g blue, 10g red, 10g orange, 10g yellow, 10g green, 10g pink 3.5mm (UK9:USE/4) crochet hook 2 blue buttons (for eyes) Small pieces of felt (light pink for face and dark pink for mouth) Embroidery thread (blue for face, white for toes) Polyester stuffing"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet