How to Embellish a Fashion Scarf
Learn How to Embellish a Fashion Scarf with this easy to follow tutorial; there's even a video for you to watch. Free crochet patterns like scarves are fabulous to work up during the winter season.
- Beading Needle
- Choose thread color to match scarf.
- Using a beading needle or very thin needle (one that passes through the hole in both the bead and sequin) thread a fairly long piece of thread, double and knot.
- Pull the thread through the scarf where you want to begin the embellishing and bury the knot in the yarn.
- Thread the sequin through the needle and thread and place on the project.
- Thread the bead through the needle and thread and then immediately put the needle back through the top of the sequin and slowly pull the thread tight.
- This will anchor the bead to the sequin in place (see drawing).
- Work the thread, burying it in the yarn to the next position and repeat.
- Continue repeating the process until you reach the desired embellished look.