We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made this Fun Star Ornament for nice a decoration for the tree or you can place them on gifts as well. This pattern is pretty easy to follow. This cute star can be done in many different colors of yarn. I hope you enjoy this nice pattern. I used a F hook and Medium Worsted Yarn Immpeccable yarn. I made an easy follow along video if you need a nice visual aid. Enjoy this Star Pattern!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- American Flag Placemat and Napkin Ring
- Some Bunny Loves You Easter Basket
- Beer Mug Bottle Cozy
- Crochet A Heart Full Of Love
- Star Bright Crochet Table Runner
- Rustic Stars
- Homemade Mother's Day Gifts: 9 Crochet Flowers and DIY Gifts
- 16 Free Holiday Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Candle Glass Covers
- Father's Day Crocheted Socks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet