Easy Mesh Crochet Stitch For Shawls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The easy crochet mesh stitch is an easy open crochet stitch for beginner crocheters. The easy mesh stitch is an open lace stitch. It’s the perfect stitch to use for light summer cover-up’s, fun shawls and scarves, or for an open section in an airy spring garment. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration that features 30 different crochet stitches for beginners. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in stitch pattern, is 14.5 st by 8.5 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Size15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square
- 5 mm / US H – 8 hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters