AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Can you really believe the year is almost over, where did the time fly? Soon it's going to be Christmas and we're going to be ringing in the new year with 2012. That scares me all too much, I need time to enjoy the summer and enjoy all the free crochet patterns for summer.
I'm hoping you agree with me on this because we've provided some pretty amazing free crochet patterns in the month of July. Did you miss some of them or do you want to revisit some of your faves? I've put this collection together of all the most popular crochet patterns from our newsletters in July. I just love them all so much I can't decide which one is my favorite. Which one is your favorite? They're all so unique in their own way!
Plus, find even more of our most popular crochet patterns ever right here.
Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Evening Star Block Afghan - When looking at the title of this afghan it makes me think of shining stars on a clear crisp night so when you look at the pattern you realize it is kind of like a starry night but with an Aztec-looking design added to it.
- Kaleidoscope Afghan - Do you remember when you were a child looking through the long tube of a kaleidoscope and seeing all the pretty colors and designs at the end of it? This free crochet afghan pattern reminds me of just that. All the pretty colors are combined into one design.
Other popular afghans from our sister site AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
Jacket and Shawls
- Popular Zen Jacket - I can't even tell you how much our readers loved this Zen Jacket. It was first posted by one of friends on our Facebook wall and people went nuts over it. Little did I know we had it on our site so I incorporated it in the newsletter and you fell in love with it.
- Geisha Jacket - A beautiful sweater that will keep you warm and trendy. Free crochet patterns like this Geisha Jacket can end up helping you create your favorite item of clothing. Try out the Geisha Jacket today!
- Crochet Short Jacket - Short and funky, this cropped sweater is youthful and vibrant. The cute details down the sleeves add interest and charm to this free crochet pattern. No wonder it was so popular in the newsletter.
- Little Crochet Jacket - I like this jacket because the variegated yarn gives it a unique look. You can also make it in solids,but I think it pops more if you have multiple colors.MODA DEA® "Vision™" yarn is used in a Forest color.
- Goddess Shawl - The word goddess must be a "super word" because every time I mention a goddess pattern it is very popular. We're all goddess's in our own way so why wouldn't we like these patterns?
Other popular patterns from our sister site FaveCrafts and AllFreeKnitting:
- Not Your Mums Hotpad - Spark your creativity with a floral-themed, (Not Your) Mum's Hotpad or potholder. Petal crochet patterns form concentric circles that resemble a chrysanthemum flower, a beautiful addition to your kitchen accessories! The original pattern came from a vintage site.
- Old Fashioned Potholders - I really like these old fashioned potholders as they have a simple design to them. You can make these and give them as a gift or keep them for your own kitchen. Make many potholders in different colors and present them in a fun fashion.
Don't forget, if you're not already subscribed to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet then be sure you do so now! We provide some of the most unique and amazing crochet patterns out there!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
95 Free Homemade Crochet Designs
20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: February 2012
Intermeshing Crochet Basics
AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Patterns: June 2011
Epic Crochet Patterns
AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012
AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: April 2012
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zesty Coasters
- Easy Cross Front Top
- Twist Me Pretty Top
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Bumpy Face Scrubby
- My Brother’s Beanie Tutorial
- Loopy Love
- Dainty Rose Crochet Garland Pattern
- Parent and Child Crochet Belt Bags Pattern
- Keyring Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet