14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Tara Murray is a wife, a mother of four, a believer that all glasses are half full and lover of being happy! She has a couple crafty bones in her body, but as far as crafting goes (and it goes pretty far), crocheting has really taken the #1 spot.
In 2008, Tara started designing and selling crochet patterns on Etsy, under the name Mamachee. Since then, her hobby has become her job and I can't imagine a better job to have. Along the way, Tara started two blogs: EASY and CrochetForFree. Easy is more of a personal blog where she shares inspirational photos, craft projects, updates on what she's working on, and giveaways. CrochetForFree is an all crochet site where Tara organizes all her favorite free and for sale crochet patterns for all over the internet.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
- Crochet Mustache
- Monkey Hat for Everyone
- Samantha Hat
- Baby and Toddler Socks
- Crochet Jute Coasters
- Easy Crochet Party Hats
- Colorful Easter Eggs
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dreamy Hat
- Invisible Decrease Tutorial
- Jailen Puff Hat
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Heart Appliques
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet