8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful, Crocheter, and Collector of all things Colorful describes Susan Carlson to a C--er, I mean a T. Susan's sweet, left-handed granny taught her to crochet when she was but a youngster. Her first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for her dad. She became distracted from her hook for many years while she channeled her energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! Susan is in love with all things yarny and colorful and she strives to design her patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When she is not "yarning" (as described by her youngest), she treasures time with her family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Summer Flower Decor
- Watercolor Waves Cowl
- Brighton Blanket
- Sassy Striped Cowl
- Only Just Born Hat
- Catona "Paper" Chain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet