14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful Crocheter and Collector of all things Colorful describes me to a C--er, I mean a T. My sweet, left-handed granny taught me to crochet when I was but a youngster. My first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for my dad. It seems I just didn't know how or when to stop--something my teachers told me in school, too! I was distracted from my hook for many years while I channeled my energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! I’m in love with all things yarny and colorful and I strive to design my patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When I am not "yarning" (as described by my youngest), I treasure time with my family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Drawstring Gift Bag
- Floral Granny Cowl
- Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl
- Whispering Pines Scarf
- Hooded Cabled Cape
- Sandals using Flip Flop Soles
- Stuff and Spill Picnic Basket
- Crochet Water Balloons
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs