Roseanna Beck did a lot of crafts for various charities and was also a published designer in many magazines and books. She designed in crochet and plastic canvas but also knit, did needlepoint and latch hook. She'd been crocheting and knitting since she was 7 years old.
Roseanna's Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Festive Cross Over Afghan
- Floral Tissue Box Cover
- Lacy Shells Afghan in Pastels
- Memorable Baby's First Blanket
- Busy Beehive Afghan
- Stained Glass Shell Stitch Motif Afghan
- Raspberry Swirl Crochet Scarf
- Springtime Puffed Shells Crochet Scarf
- How to Crochet the Long Stitch
- Coral Reef Crochet Afghan
- Princess Diana Crochet Shawl
- Lacy Pineapple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Luscious Lace Crochet Blanket
Read NextJessica Underwood
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 03, 2021
Dear Roseana, thank you for all the wonderful patterns you have given us and thank you for your love and artistic creativity. You are missed. Rest in peace.
Apr 23, 2018
are the ends supposed to slant out?
Feb 16, 2016
This is a beautiful shawl and I have just started crocheting. I'm having difficulty understanding where to go with my stitches. Do you have a diagram of this pattern for me to follow. Thanks for your help. I'm making several items for my local nursing home. My grandmother did this when she was alive, and I am trying to carry on her tradition. I took an afghan in last week to them and they said that the ladies like something to wrap around their shoulders while sitting around during the day. Sue Haynes firstname.lastname@example.org
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use